Mautourco - your Destination Management Company in Mauritius
The key factors that have helped us become a leader in the MICE industry:
- First-rate MICE infrastructure - Mautourco is the oldest, largest and most experienced destination management company on the island. The company employs 320 staff and is part of the Leisure division of Rogers, the most important conglomerate in Mauritius and the strongest tourism logistics platform in the region. This lets us provide you the best service no matter if you look for remarkable incentive travel, business meeting, conference or special event.
- Extensive organisational and logistical capacity - We have expertise in putting together incentive trips, and have the ability to create successful, unique and memorable experiences which are both rewarding and inspiring. Furthermore, we negotiate the best rates so that we can pass on the benefits to you.
- Wide range of sophisticated services and facilities - We have a world-class tourism and hospitality sector, conferencing facilities of the highest international standard and an excellent and fast telecommunications sector. We have the widest choice of professional inbound services. Our sister companies Croises Australes (catamaran cruises) and Hertz International franchisee are major components of the service which Mautourco provides.
- Passionately dedicated team - We have a proactive and fast-acting MICE team and to maximise efficiency and convenience we will assign you a single contact providing one-stop end-to-end services in the handling of your requirements.
- Value-added strategic thinking - We are experts in designing a tailor-made project aligned to your corporate objectives while getting the very best out of your budget.
- Originality and creativity of our programmes - Programmes have a range, originality and creativity, drawing on the touch and flavour of Mauritius and its people.
- Quality and safety standards - We have a dedicated Product Department who will ensure the utmost quality and safety standards.
- Significant corporate social responsibility - Mautourco has a corporate social responsibility programme, and a mission to educate and support the community with a commitment for sustainability.
- International Approach - Mautourco is a certified member of the AIOM (Association of Inbound Operators of Mauritius), the IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators), the ITMA (Incentives, Travel and Meetings Association) and World of DMC’s.
To set the ball rolling, get in touch with us and we will assist you every step of the way!
The time now:;
05/27/2018 5:49:45 PM
How to get there: