Astana is the capital of Kazakhstan. It is located on the Ishim River in the north portion of Kazakhstan, within Akmola Region, though administrated separately from the region as the city with special status. The 2014 census reported a population of 835,153 within the city, making it the second-largest city in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan Events DMC
Kazakhstan Events welcomes you to visit our unique country Kazakhstan for any purpose.
Kazakhstan Events is created by Turan Asia travel company based in Almaty city which is expert of travel service for 21 years.
Kazakhstan Events is your partner in Kazakhstan for organizing Incentive tours, Business meetings, Conferences, Team building activities, Incentives and other Special interest Events.
Our professional staff is always ready to give a hand for making your stay comfortable and run your visit purpose smoothly in Kazakhstan and we are very flexible with our partners and clients among MICE industry.
Along with creative approach, friendly and attentive service, we have the expertise to deliver good-value products that meets the highest customer expectations.
One of the factors that influences on international tourism development are passenger transport. At present time there are six foreign and two domestic airlines in Kazakhstan. And we are official sale agent of IATA
Our Intensive, Business and other Events programs provide services including below offers and more:
- Visa supports
- Luxury hotel booking in all over the country
- Arranging conference halls
- Providing modern equipment for conferences
- Reserving Domestic and International flight ticket
- Luxury transportation for transfers
- Document holders
- Other special requests
Reasons to visit Kazakhstan:
Kazakhstan is 9th largest country in the world not only rich with its natural resources but also have a big potential for all kinds of tourism with its rich history, culture and hospitality of people which attracts visitors to the country.
The country is located right in the heart of Eurasia, where ancient meets modern and oriental traditions coexist with Western culture. We are sure that the centuries-old Kazakh culture and unique nature of region will enchant you. A trip to Kazakhstan will be truly wonderful experience, a time that you will treasure forever.
Today Kazakhstan offers virtually all types of travel services, like educational and entertainment tours, ethnic and ecotourism, just to name a few:
- Discover Historical Great Silk Road, emerged as a major trade route as early the 3rd century BC
- Organizing conferences and meeting unique traditional way with high standard quality
- Special trips for Space launching at Baikonur
- Traditional festivals and events
- Arranging traditional horseback riding games including Kokpar, Eagle show, Kiz kuu etc.
- Visiting jewelry masters family jewelry making lesson and Participating in traditional baursak (deep fried bread) cooking and tasting
- Horse back riding excursions
- Traditional dinners in Yurt with folk performances
- Golden eagle training at the falcon farm
- Visiting unique Tamgaly Tas rock paintings, registered UNESCO world heritage
- Fishing and hunting
We are happy to announce that Kazakhstan Events DMC is an official partner in organization of Tourist Routes for EXPO-2017 Astana.
From June 10 to September 10 of 2017 the international specialized EXPO-2017 exhibition on the subject «Energy of the Future» will be held in the capital of Kazakhstan – Astana.
The Exhibition will be held over a period of 3 months. 100 countries and around 10 international organizations are expected to participate. Over 5 million visitors can visit it.
The key theme of the international exhibition in Astana will be «Energy of the Future». It echoes one of the most significant and globally important issues of today, a concern for the whole world: the sustainable use of energy resources.
Kazakhstan Events offers such services for EXPO-2017 exhibition:
- Hotel reservations
- Organization of transfers and transport services
- Organization of excursions and tours in Astana and all over Kazakhstan
- MICE services
- Sales of exhibition tickets
- Air and train tickets
- Group programs for children and adults