ARGENTINA, the second largest country in South America, is a vast, diverse and stunning nation known best for its romantic tango and political heroine Eva Perón.
The earthy colours of Northwest Argentina
The name ARGENTINA has its roots in the silver – argentums – gifts that the native Indians offered the first Spanish conquerors in the early 16th. Century.
ARGENTINA today offers a wealth of rich experiences for groups, incentives, MICE travel and individuals, imbued with the same spirit of generous hospitality that has characterised its people throughout the centuries. From the Spanish and Latin immigrants who brought their customs and music to Buenos Aires, to the native Wichi and Toba communities in the North or the Welsh villages in Patagonia.
The country’s capital, Buenos Aires, is one of the world’s most sophisticated cities with excellent theatre and art, fine restaurants and wide, elegant boulevards that give the city a decidedly European feel. Located on the shores of the River Plate, Buenos Aires has outstanding hotels, restaurants, sensuous tango clubs, gaudy flee markets and excellent shopping.
Away from Buenos Aires, the country has a immense wealth of experiences and adventures to share:
The Pampas, an immense area of land located west of Buenos Aires, stretches out as far as the eye can see reducing the Gaucho, herding his cattle, to tiny dots under a vast sky.
Bariloche, the Argentine Lake District, where the Andes Mountains spread in to a land locked lake area of breath-taking beauty, complete with winter ski-resorts and summer boating, walking and riding activities to suit all ages and interests.
The thundering roar of the Iguazu Falls, the largest waterfalls in the world , surrounding you as you walk out on sturdy walkways over the plunging water.
On the foothills of the snowy Andes the city of Mendoza, the home to the Argentine Malbec grape, dark, rich and velvety, the perfect complement to the tender and tasty Argentine steak. An excellent destination for incentives!
About Argentina Travel Partners
· We possess an extensive knowledge of the vast range of local facilities and services on offer and are well-placed to advise you as to business protocol and etiquette. This means that we are able to make all the recommendations required to maximise your experience as well as meet your budgetary requirements and group specifications.
· Our executives are specialised in handling conference and incentive group travel and are permanently on hand to liaise with event planners while our local staff work closely with the planning team before, during and after the event to ensure that it runs smoothly.
· We handle all the negotiations and contracts with the hotels, conference centres and other venues, transport and all the on-the-ground personnel involved.
· We ensure that the venues selected are equipped with the latest communications and presentation technology.
· We are qualified to advise as to choice of audio/video systems, other equipment and provide technical assistance, including setting up exhibitions. We also have an entertainment and event-advisers.
· In addition, we are able to offer a broad choice of unique venues, such as estancias, wineries, private mansions and palaces for receptions, meals and meetings.
For customised itineraries and detailed advice for groups and incentives of all sizes, contact http://www.atpdmc.com/
Lapland is Finland’s northernmost region, roughly the size of Portugal, a sparsely populated area with around 180,000 inhabitants – and more than 200,000 reindeer! Lapland is bordered by Sweden, Norway, Russia and the Baltic Sea. It’s known for Read more
When you think of Portugal, what comes to mind? Medieval castles, cobblestone villages, captivating cities and golden beaches? The Portugal experience can be many things, history, great food and idyllic scenery are just the beginning… For the very best Read more
Georgia lies to the east of the Black sea in the south Caucasus. It shares borders with Russia in the north and Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan in the south. One of Europe’s best kept secrets, Georgia is blessed with Read more