Who We are
World of DMCs was founded in 2007 by well-established, privately-owned DMCs who joined forces to strengthen their marketing activities, international visibility and online presence. Today, we are based in the UAE, with an office in London.
Our members are inbound DMCs with a proven track record and a focus on groups, meetings & incentive travel (MICE). We accept one DMC per country, or US State.
What we Offer
- Exclusive representation of your country – only one member per country accepted.
- Dedicated page on world-of-dmcs.com Initial setup by our Executive Director, thereafter the page is managed by you. Available 24/7 with no limit on updates
- Introduction to our network of DMCs
- Opportunity to join IBTM and/or IMEX Frankfurt trade shows (subsidised stand – participation at additional cost)
- Minimum 1x Interview/Promotion via our YouTube channel & Podcast (new for 2023)
- Membership List Inclusion (distributed to inbound enquiries)
- Private Members’ Facebook Group for general communication & exchange of ideas & market knowledge: you and your nominated team members are invited to join.
- Membership of public Facebook Group @AskaDMC to share information & promote your B2B activities to a wider audience (managed by World of DMCs)
- Use the World of DMCs logo on your own collateral, website, social media & emails
- Promotion of your brand via World of DMCs Social Media channels (Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram;); your posts shared when appropriate; schedule of unique planned posts supporting your activities, frequency subject to information & images provided by members
- Support by World of DMCs of your own social media marketing (liking, sharing, commenting by World of DMCs as appropriate); includes sharing of your social media platforms with all members, and encouragement for everyone to support each other.
- 4 x Newsletters to World of DMCs database per year promoting destinations & members (frequency subject to information provided by members)
- Exposure at IBTM & IMEX (brand exposure; lead generation; post-show newsletter to all stand visitors)
- Negotiated discounts for advertising opportunities; individual trade show participation; directories etc, as they become available
- Industry insights & news sharing
- Network of internationally experienced colleagues for exchange of ideas, information, knowledge sharing
- Invitation to join a bi-annual members’ dinner (held the day before each of the two trade shows; all members welcome, whether exhibiting with World of DMCs or elsewhere). Dinner At own cost.
- Annual Meeting (AGM) held the day before IMEX Frankfurt each year. All members invited
- Opportunity to stand for election to the Board (every 2 years) – after 2 years of continuous membership
- Executive Director to co-ordinate communication, activities and manage the network
What we Expect from Our DMCs
- All DMCs must be registered in their country of operation/membership
- All relevant licences, professional memberships, insurances must be kept valid and current.
- Your page on the World of DMCs website must be maintained and current, and promote only the country for which you are a member.
- Members must provide a selectin of high-quality images, logos, and information for use on the website, social media platforms and newsletters.
- Members should provide frequent updates and additional information to ensure quality exposure via all World of DMCs channels and platforms.
- News items & updates should be posted on the website at least 3x per year by each member
- Active support of fellow members with referrals and leads wherever appropriate
- Positive support of the network through use of World of DMCs logo on email signatures, collateral etc,
- Promotional support of the network via members own social media channels through use of dedicated hashtags as appropriate (#worldofdmcs; #askadmc at a minimum)
- And remember, the more you contribute & communicate, the more you are likely to benefit!
Annual Membership Fee €1,400 / year (+ €350 one-off set-up fee for new members)
Fees are payable in full, in advance, and membership runs January to December. There is a one-time joining fee of €350 for initial set up of the website, social media and member directory for new members, and membership is confirmed by the Board only after review of company licence, references and corporate background. Only one member is accepted per country.
Indicate your interest in joining via email to our Executive Director, Caroline Tapken ([email protected] ) for receipt of application forms.
For more information, contact:
Email: [email protected]
Or visit www.world-of-dmcs.com