- Transportation Services and VIP Deluxe Transportation
- Trade Shows, Exhibitions
- Corporate Social Responsibility / Give Back Programs
- Activities, Tours, and Spousal Programs
- Special Events and Product Launches
- Dine-around Programs
- Off-property Events (off-site venues)
- Motivational Speakers
- Educational Seminars
- Photography and Videography
- Audio-Visual, Sound, and Lighting
- Off-site Catering
- Gifts and amenities
- Hospitality Desk Staff and TD Management
- CSR Experience (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Team-building activities
DMC Curacao - ECO DMS
Eco Destination Management Services is an expert in MICE industry. It is the only company exclusively devoted to developing, managing, and handling motivational experiences for your valued clients laced with creativity and pizzazz, designed to deliver business results. ECO Destination Management Company is proud to have 5 of its team member to be certify CIS ( Certify Incentive Specialist) and DMCP (Destination Management Certified Professional). Our mission as the leading Aruba DMC is to provide unparalleled personalized destination services with integrity.
Our efforts are dedicated to each group’s individual requirements designed to provide the most exciting entertainment packages, specific meeting request, smoothly orchestrated transportation experience, high energy themed reward events, and top quality accommodations with five-star food and beverage presentations.
Eco DMS offers EVERYTHING you need to make your educational meeting, incentive reward, exhibition, conference, product launch, gala or special event flawless. From negotiations with suppliers to trade show equipment rental, sound & lighting, our well trained and committed members will oversee every last detail for destination management perfection.
We will make it happen!!
Our service includes:
Eco has operated as the premier DMC in Aruba since 1987. In that time Eco DMS has won many prestigious industry awards including but not limited to:
- Two SITE Crystal Awards both for outstanding and unique theme event creations, presented by the Society of Incentive Travel Executives, an international, non-profit, professional association exclusively devoted to the pursuit of excellence in incentive global market.
- The IMA Circle of Excellence Award, which defines best practices in the development and execution of successful incentive programs, presented by Incentive Marketing Association.
- SHOCO National Award of Tourism 2011
- The Simon R. Oduber Recognition of Excellence WINNER: Wichita Villacres for her Pioneering Spirit in the MICE Market
Curaçao is located in the southern Caribbean Sea, off the Venezuelan coast and lies just 12° north of the Equator; it includes the main island as well as the small, uninhabited island of Klein Curaçao. In the fall of 2010, Curaçao became an autonomous country within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Curaçao is the most "Dutch" of its Caribbean sister islands: Aruba, Bonaire, St. Eustatius (Statia), Saba and St. Maarten. The city’s candy colored downtown is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the few found in the Caribbean. It has a land area of 444 square km (171 sq miles) measuring 61 km (23 miles) in length with a maximum width of 14 km (5 miles), Curaçao has an elongated shape, orientated northwest to southeast, highest point is the 375 meter (1,230 ft) Christoffelberg ("Mount Christoffel") in the north-western part of the island. The Island has a population of approximately 142,000.
Check out our previous clients experience here!
The reasons to meet in Curaçao are to enjoy a rich cultural Island offering not only fun and sun but history as well!
- We have over 166 weekly international flights of which 20 are non-stop.
- Curaçao offers top hotel brands and a wide variety of activities on land and sea.
- Curaçao’s meeting facilities and technology are comparable to the U.S. and Europe, and meeting expenses are tax deductible. (Tax Information Exchange Agreement)
- Multi-lingual: English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento are widely spoken by most inhabitants
- U.S. currency is accepted everywhere at an exchange rate of 1.75 florin (local currency) to the US$ dollar.
- The UNESCO World Heritage site in Willemstad, one of just six sites in all of the Caribbean. The most fabulous historical sites are available for off property events.
- Great dependable weather with an average daily temperature of 82°F/27°C, constant cooling trade winds and low average rainfall almost guarantees that all outdoor events will be a smashing success.
- This Jewel in the Caribbean offers over 42 perfect beach coves with sparkling blue waters ideal for diving, watersports or just lounging around.
- Shopping Opportunities: Boutiques line the streets downtown, selling duty-free diamonds, designer clothes, and Dutch goods―from wheels of Edam cheese to Delft pottery. Buying is no indulgence here; it’s a cultural experience.
- Gastronomic Mecca: Offering many great flavorful restaurants with gastronomy from all over the world as well as tantalizing local cuisine, a dine-around delight!
|Company Name:||DMC Curacao - ECO DMS|
|Phone:||+1 954 703 6003|
|Social Media Sites|| |