Istanbul is HOT and we’re not talking about the weather! It’s modern and exotic, European and Asian, cutting-edge & conservative, though at least three millennia old – thrillingly hip!
Unique Selling Points
- Shaped by its natural waterways such as Bosphorus Strait and Golden Horn merging continents and civilizations
- Home to three empires with over 4000 years of history
- Only city in the world to be located on two continents – Europe & Asia
- A city that is alive, all around the clock – a city that never ceases to excite or entertain!
- Home to almost all major hotel chains in the world
- Within 5 hour flight distance to more than 60 countries
- Non-stop flights to over 260 cities of the world all around 5 continents
- 3 convention centers located in the city center surrounded by 10.000 beds
- Flexible and welcoming hospitality culture, a dream for the creative planners
- World-famous historic venues open for hire
- An expert usage of Istanbul’s cultural and historic heritage for the groups such as dinners at the gardens of Ottoman Palaces, Byzantine Churches and Roman Water Cisterns
- A cultural immersion like no other ranging from Chefs Tables with Turkey’s culinary heroes, luncheons at the private homes of famous historians and off-the-tourist-track tours with experts
- Experiencing Modern Turkey with special events to converse with famous Turkish Designers, up-and-coming Artists and museum visits with Curators
- Creative and upscale yet authentic entertainment ranging from the Stars of Turkish Opera & Ballet to disadvantaged community youngsters choirs