African Quest Safaris and AQ Events (AQS) is a Destination Management Company with 25 years of experience in the DMC and MICE industry. We believe in tailored groups incentives, seminars, meetings, conferences and events. We acknowledge that every traveler has a dream and budget. And we endeavor to create situation-specific programs appropriate to different clients. We invite you to get to know us better through our clients' testimonials.
We leverage our ‘global’ knowledge & expertise and preferred hotel contracts to deliver outstanding programs that will exceed your client's expectations and happily stay within his budget.
Armed with experience, a team of dynamic people, in-house resources from full-fledged offices in Nairobi and Mombasa and a host of preferred suppliers, we can work with you every step of the way. Flexibility and reliability is our second name.
MICE - Meetings, Incentives, Events, Conferences - let it all have a touch of African spirit! To provide all you need and bring it to perfection, we offer:
- 24-HOUR SERVICE Emergency personnel are accessible 24 hours a day
- COMMUNICATIONS All our minibusses have high-frequency radios for bush-to-base communication. Excursion and transfer coaches are also equipped with VHF radios. Additionally, all personnel carries mobile phones with wide network coverage all over the country.
- CONNECTIVITY We have a customized computer software package, that networks our Mombasa, Nairobi, and Arusha offices, thus enhancing our connectivity and communication capabilities.
- MODERN SAFARI FLEET We have a fleet of modern Toyota 4×4 Land Cruisers and Nissan 6/7-seater minibusses tailored to suit our operational needs and customized for the comfort of our guests. These vehicles are equipped with cool boxes, first aid equipment, a pair of binoculars and a set of wildlife reference books.
- TRANSFER AND EXCURSION TRANSPORT Our fleet of 20-seater modern air-conditioned coaches is fully equipped with public address systems.
- MULTI-LINGUAL PERSONNEL Besides English and Kiswahili, each AQS operative can speak at least one foreign language.
- AQS MANAGEMENT has its finger on the pulse, involving itself in the daily supervision of operations, to retain the personal touch and ensure smooth and efficient service.
- TEAM SPIRIT The AQS crew prides itself on its team spirit which is instrumental in ensuring harmonious and efficient service to our customers.
African Quest Safaris Ltd. is one of the top ten ground-handling agencies in East Africa, run by Tasneem and Taher Adamji. Our Mission: To design journeys through which our guests may fully experience this land with all five senses, and heart and soul. Tasneem Adamji She is the founding partner and a graduate of Tourism Management. She has dedicated over three decades to developing and popularizing in-bound tourism to East Africa. An experienced, renowned and respected member of the industry fraternity, she is today a “go-to” person for governmental efforts to develop inbound tourism. Taher Adamji He brings to the business his immense expertise in logistics and operations and oversees the everyday affairs of the firm.
To provide the best service, we are associated with many organization like Word of DMCs, SITE or Kenya Tourism Federation. Learn more about our international partners.
A perfect partnership is what we offer you!